How to remove dropdown arrow from Dropdown menu item?

Okay thank you @StevenP, your pretty much awesome and I appreciate all the help you have given me these past few hours.

2 Likes

Glad to help!
Just drop the question once you have one :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

So the page MY BABY, would be the folder and then all the sub menu pages for MY BABY would go inside that folder correct? Meaning I wouldnt have to create another MY BABY Page inside the My Baby folder?

Depends! If “My Baby” also are suppose to be a page, I’d have that at root level and place it directly above the “My baby-folder” with all the sub pages so they are kept together.
If “My Baby” is not supposed to be page, just have the folder with the sub pages in it :slightly_smiling:

and how would you do that considering you cant drag and drop pages and folder names?

Yes, you can! :slightly_smiling:
Take a look at this page: http://help.webflow.com/article/how-to-manage-pages-with-folders-on-my-website

Sweet got that! Hopefully this is the last thing I will have to ask you about but I am noticing there isnt a 3bar menu icon for the mobile views of my site. Why would this not be there?

So is there a way at all to make my parent nav items hover color stay the same hover color while hovering over its submenu items?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.