How to remove `overflow-hidden` on mobile devices

Hi guys, I know this may be an extremely easy question but I was wondering how i could remove the overflow-hidden on media screens? My home page on my site refuses to scroll down because of that feature. I tried removing it on my site by clicking on the “overflow” section but had no luck.

Thank you.

Heres my read only: Webflow - Tim M. Clarke

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

@Blake_Lower - may I ask why you have overflow hidden on in the first place?

it was an honest mistake, i dont know why it is on

@Blake_Lower - no worries, you can reset properties to their defaults by option clicking them:

You would have to do that on each element and breakpoint you’ve set the property on for it to be “removed”.

Thanks,

Sam

Oh, you didn’t mentioned in post about this issue I have solved for you that you don’t know how to do that. You should ask instead setting a new thread. :thinking:

Hi Sam i did what you said and it kinda helped, but now it is set to overflow-visible and it still does not scroll. I reseted everything on the overflow section.

@Blake_Lower - can you provide screenshots of what the issue is and a description of exactly what you want it to do instead?

My apologies Stan :slight_smile: If you know how i’d love the help

I’m sorry @Blake_Lower but I don’t understand. I thing that I have pointed you right direction already in the original thread.

You did, but I’m struggling on figuring out the issue in my Webflow editor, but yes you did help me in that direction

Hey Sam, if you open your dev tools and go to the ‘body’ youll notice that it is set to overflow-hidden, i did what you told me but am still having the issue

You did, but I’m struggling on figuring out the issue in my Webflow editor, but yes you did help me in that direction