How to sell tickets through Webflow

Hello,

I am new to Webflow and I would like to know what is the best way to setup ticket sales on my client’s site to events that they would like to host.

I was looking at using Eventbrite, but I’m not sure if Webflow has something that would make that unnecessary.

Thanks in advance for your insight.

1 Like

Checkout Ecommerce Website Builder | Webflow and see if it fits all of your clients needs. Try to think of everything before deciding on it, since the WF e-commerce still pretty new and lacks a few features

The ecommerce functionality on Webflow isn’t currently geared towards ticketing. You can do it, but it doesn’t let you do simple ticketing things like limiting the quantity of tickets a user can purchase.

I would recommend embedding something like TicketTailor. There’s a good tutorial on how to embed TicketTailor into your existing Webflow site.

I’ve also used TicketSpice, but have found that their styling and embed functionality aren’t quite up to the style desires that Webflow users have come to expect.

1 Like

Hi London Studios,

I appreciate you asked this question a lot time ago, but I thought I’d add another option incase other people stumble upon this post.

Philip (the above poster) is right that Webflow commerce isn’t really made for selling events and ticketing. Like most ecommerce platforms it is built for selling ‘products’.

I will openly admit I am massively biased (I’m the founder) but Event Calendar App works great for this as it was built for exactly the reasons you are asking for. It allows you to add an event platform to your website to sell tickets to your events. It looks great (like you would expect), doesn’t take people away from your site, and has a monthly fee rather than individual transactions fees.

Here’s a picture of an example Webflow site selling yoga events:

I also recently wrote a blog post all about selling tickets on Webflow which will probably help you.

If you feel like you would like to give it a go, let me know, I’d be more than happy to help.

Alex

I would recommend taking a look at WeTicket. I have build many event websites (with ticket flows in it). Super easy. Not expensive. Like Eventbrite.

Note: Currently the marketing website is in Dutch. The WeTicket portal en ticket process is already available in English.

Example: https://www.kazerne-dordrecht.nl/