Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How to set collection sorting by cookie setting?

Hi,
I’m building a rather complex e-commerce site with webflow and since there is no built-in filtering and sorting I’m trying to do that by custom code.
I’d like to enable users to sort by price / alphabetical etc. Ideally I want to store a cookie when they choose a sorting option and when they navigate throughout pages check in cookies which way I should sort the page collections.
Since this can be achieved with the collection list sorting option in the designer does anyone know how I could replicate this sorting on page load with some code ?
Thanks

Here’s a great tutorial on how to use MixItUp plugin with collections. It works really well.
Hope that helps.

Thanks, but that’s not exactly the idea here :slight_smile:
I’ve used mixitup in other projects, but I’d like something that can work throughout the navigation (so with cookies storing filtering choices). Therefore some other way might be just as good. And since webflow has a sorting feature in the designer I wondered if there was a way to call the collection items with some code snippet and just add some parameters (which I could change according to cookie)