I need help structuring (collections on) my website and setting up dynamic content via google sheets (with Zapier).
This is a bit more than confusing and am not sure how to move forward with this — I’d be very grateful to anyone who can guide and help me.
Please see below:
About the Site:
• The website is a mini rug directory and review site
• The website will list approx 50-100 rug brands (each brand consists of a brand logo, brand image, thumbnail image, contact info, web URL)
• Each brand consists of 5-7 products
• Each Product has 7 variants
• The website does not sell any products
• How should the product collection be set up…? Do we need to create a separate collection for each brand?
I’d want to pull all content (and images) from a google sheet via Zapier (be it the brand or the products information)
• How should the sheet be structured? Can all products be on one sheet?
• Can the BRAND collection and PRODUCTS collection sync that Products from brand A syncs to Brand A, and Products from brand B syncs to Brand B?
Hoping I was clear about what I’m having difficulties with and what I’m trying to accomplish.