Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How to Show Remaining Available Quantity?

Hello all!

Finishing up my first Webflow E-Commerce site and my client really wants to add one more thing – with tracking inventory, is it possible to show Quantity of remaining inventory on the product template page? For instance, a “low quantity warning”, or “limited availability”, or “only 2 left, order fast!”

Thank you!

Nevermind I have figured this out, so glad this feature is available and can be done! If anyone has questions on how to do this and stumbles upon this post, shoot me a message or reply on here and I’ll help!

2 Likes

Hi there, would be pretty cool to know. Can you explain?

2 Likes

How’d you accomplish this?

1 Like

Could you tell us please.

Webflow has added the ability to display inventory qty and / or use it as conditional visibility setting.
Just select a text block in your product item or go to conditional visibility and voilà :

Capture d’écran 2020-12-11 à 13.31.21

1 Like

Thank you for the insanely quick and helpful response!

1 Like

Hey, I implemented this solution, however the quantity displayed does not actually update after a purchase is made for some reason. Only if I republish the website again, the quantity values update themselves. However, on the back office numbers are fine & Webflow itself tracks purchases & quantity correctly. It’s just this custom dynamic text that does not update itself. Has anyone noticed this and was able to resolve?
Screenshot 2021-02-09 at 21.54.13