Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How to style Ordered list and Unordered list both differently inside Rich text field?

I’ve imported CSV file data in my collections and I’ve setup all the fields to rich text fields how can I add class or styled the differently both order and unordered lists inside the rich text fields?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

1 Like

I’m facing the same issue. Have you received a reply or figured out how to style Ordered and Unordered Lists within RT?

You can style elements inside of a Rich Text Block by giving the RTB a class. Then select a child element. Then in the design panel, select "All (whatever element you selected) and a new sub option will be displayed allowing you to choose all (elements) when nested inside (class of RTB).

Look at the documentation for the Rich Text Block and styling elements in the University (always the best place to check first).

I have viewed the documentation - perhaps I missed something, but I could not find any information for styling the LIST ITEM differently for ordered/unordered list - the nested selector defaults to ALL LIST ITEMS.

Watch this video.

CloudApp