Hope someone can help me here.
I've got 3 sections, 1 after another.
- Top section contains 3 buttons (link blocks).
- Middle section called hidden content is hidden (0px in height).
- Third section contains main content.
All three buttons have the same main function.
1) Expand hidden content section to be 800px in height
2) MOVE(!!) the screen down to the hidden content section, hence the use of the link block
3) Show content relative to the button that is pressed. i.e. button 1 shows content 1, button 2 shows content 2 and button 3 shows content 3.
This is where I'm stuck.
I'm aware that I can use tab buttons to flip between the content, but then I can't move down to the section. I can use the link block to move to the section but not display the tabbed content. How can I possibly do both?