How to use export code after it's been exported

@StuM thanks for the reply, however I still haven’t sorted things out yet. I know that Webflow has embed elements and custom code capabilities, but my problem is that I don’t know what to do with the files after I’ve finished building inside of Webflow and I’ve exported the zip.

I’m playing with one of Webflow’s exported code examples (http://pixely-1.webflow.io/) and the CSS and JS are tripping me up. I am able to upload my the HTML in JSFiddle just fine, but when I get to the CSS files, I am presented with three different ones and I don’t know which to use. Do I paste them all into the CSS section or is there some other order to use them in.

Next, I’m having trouble with the JS files. There are two, and I was expecting them to open as text inside of Notepad, however, it takes an editor like Sublime Text 3 to view them. I am able to open both the modernizr and webflow JavaScript Files as text, however I don’t know how to use them after that. Do I paste them both into JSFiddle to test them or is one more important than the other? I’ve already tried pasting them into JSFiddle, but they don’t seem to do anything. Is that because I’m doing the whole process wrong or what?

Please help me, I don’t know much about web design past building it in Webflow as I am not a developer and this is my first project.

Maybe just walk me through the steps of how you use export code after it’s outside of Webflow? Thanks :wink: