Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How to use webflow cms for ONLY the blog page of a site and have it live at /blog

I found this:

"If you wanted to point a domain like www.mydomain.com to redirect to a page like: www.myotherdomain.com/blog, then you could do that using .htaccess on an external server."

on this link: http://forum.webflow.com/t/webflow-hosting-custom-domain-plus-subdomain/7019/11

But I am wondering if anyone can help me out with the specifics.

I am wanting to make it so that mydomain.com/blog is the webflow site. possible?

What would the .htaccess file contain so that the rest of the site is left normal?

I found this article that has helped, but it is confusing...
http://www.brinkster.com/KB/Article~KBA-01033-K5V2G8~How-do-I-redirect-a-domain-or-subdomain%3F

Linux

ISAPI Filtering / mod_rewrite (For Linux Only)
Step 1: Create a .htaccess file with the file manager inside the public_html folder of your website.
Step 2: Add your desired sample to the .htaccess file.

Sample 1 (Manual redirection for all domains and subdomains)
This .htaccess file sample will direct all domain names and sub domains to folder names that you specify.

1) Use this sample if you have multiple domain names that you want to direct to the same folder.
2) Use this sample if you want to direct your domains to folders with names other than mydomain.com and subdomain.mydomain.com
3) You will need to make a separate entry for each of your domains in your .htaccess file.

#Turns the rewrite engine on.
RewriteEngine on

#Fix missing trailing slash character on folders.
RewriteRule ^([^.?]+[^.?/])$ $1/ [R,L]

#www.domain.com and domain.com will map to the folder {root}/folder1/
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Host} ^(?:www\.)?domain\.com$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/folder1/
RewriteRule ^(.*) folder1/$1 [NC,L,NS]

#www.otherdomain.com and otherdomain.com will map to the folder {root}/folder2/
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Host} ^(?:www\.)?otherdomain\.com$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/folder2/
RewriteRule ^(.*) folder2/$1 [NC,L,NS]

#subdomain.domain.com will map to the folder {root}/folder3/
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Host} ^(?:subdomain\.domain\.com)?$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/folder3/
RewriteRule ^(.*) folder3/$1 [NC,L,NS]

I also found this:

I will write back here once I find my answer if it hasn't been answered yet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.