How to vanish upcoming slider elements under the slider arrow (One slider will be moved at a time)

Hey there! I am making a website where I want to vanish every upcoming slider element from the red line (see the Image) before the black arrow. No upcoming slider will be visible or go through the black arrow and also one slider will move at a time.

Is it possible to make it in Webflow?

Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks in Advance.

Hi @yusuf , you can add a negative positioning on the slider arrows. The default slider arrow has width of 80px. So setting the position to -80px will work.

Screenshot 2021-03-17 051900

Sorry! Maybe I couldn’t make it clear.
I want the svg logo slider to be vanished before the red line in the image. Is there any way?

I’m still not too sure what you’re looking for. If you have a reference or can explain in a video I’ll be able to help better.

ok…Here is my design from the webflow editor
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/topiify-blog-website?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=topiify-blog-website&preview=f8854ca2220424ce9791403e46b48a63&mode=preview

The slider icons are going underneath the black arrows check the preview mode but I need to vanish the slider icons before the black arrows. Is there any way to do this? And is there any procedural mistake in making the slider? And Thank you so much for your reply.

@yusuf, I just saw this post. Your preview link isn’t working. If you still need me to have a look please add a new link :slight_smile:

Thank You. But I have got the job done.