Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Hyperlink challenge

I've successfully added hyperlinks in other text blocks but this one is problematic. I've highlighted the placeholder text (link) and the link icon appears to be disabled. As indicated by the tiny black triangle, a message is trying to display. However the text's location in the header is making it impossible to see that help text. Advice welcome.

Screenshot:

These steps do not lead to success in this instance: https://help.webflow.com/article/how-to-add-links-to-a-rich-text-field

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi dremba, it looks like the public share link you provided at the bottom of your post in bold (the one that looks like this: LINK) isn't working.

Yes, that about sums it up. The webflow link is only a tutorial to how it SHOULD work. I'm looking for insight as to what could make this not work. In my project, the link icon is appearing to be disabled after I select the relevant text.

A residual container from an existing template had contained link properties with no assigned URL. This caused the link icon to appear preselected but the lack of a URL value produced to results on click.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.