I cannot paste elements anymore! | Section elements cannot be pasted inside each other

Hello,
as you can see in the screenshot I tried to copy and paste an element, to be specific the columns element in the middle of the pic. I wanted to paste onto another page but I always got the same error message “Section elements cannot be pasted inside each other.”. This goes for every element I tried to do this with, in this project.
To be clear I selected the element I wanted to paste the copied element in.
In this case I selected a section element and tried to paste the columns block inside of it.

I have worked on several Webflow projects and this kind of thing never happened.
Do you have any idea why this happens?
My guess is that it has something to do with the element structure of this template, but I can’t find out what exactly happens (this is my first time working with templates).

Read only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sinas-website?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=sinas-website&preview=f5646c66367656cb4d75863e5dc4c0d3&pageId=5fbe8f82e078ec07709a477c&mode=preview

hi @soz

Same answer as to your other IDENTICAL request

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.