I'm not trying to irritate support because I need help
- BUT I don't understand this issue. I am confused.
My Team Account allows direct support via email. I rarely need to contact support.
When I do contact support...
- it's because I really, really, really need some help in solving an issue
- that I've likely spent hours and hours and hours on (sometimes days) - before contacting support.
Why am I most-often-times instructed to create
- (after contacting support via email)
- a (Public) Forum Post where everyone can see
- to request support for a problem that I don't want to be Public
While - at-the-same-time
- Webflow states... support is not provided through the forums ?
Someone please explain this to me.