I have been struggling ALL day with Switch content with scrolling interactions and I can NOT get it work

Hi!

I have been struggling ALL day with Switch content with scrolling interactions and I can NOT get it work! I have deleted and started over again three times in 7 hours using a 13 minutes tutorial but…

1. I cannot get it interactive as in the tutorial = I do the animations but when preview it the colour is changing randomly.

2. I cannot write different text in the heading 3 in the content (named the content 1, the content 2, the content 3), the header has the same text however I do!

CAN SOMEONE out there dig into this? I mean, soon 8 hours to do a 13 min video and I cannot get it work.

The video I am looking at in YouTube is: How to Webflow: Switch content with scrolling interactions - Tutorial (2019) - YouTube

My link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/branzell-solution-iiii?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=branzell-solution-iiii&preview=88d1998653da8b9c94723941734d7d2d&mode=preview

Here is my public share link: LINK
([how to access public share link][2])

[2]: Share a read-only link | Webflow University Preformatted text