I just was in my Stylemanager, and saw that it says "Clean up (377)

I just was in my Stylemanager, and saw that it says "Clean up (377). Could any body here help me? I don’t know what I shall do with this? And if I clean it, - if it affect other things on the website??
Screenshot%20at%20Jul%2017%2022-49-21

Hi there, @neanea6060, that is used and to let you know that you have 377 unused class names. You can clean them/remove them from your site but clicking on the ‘Clean Up’ and it will remove the unused class names. Helps with diagnosing issues and what.

Hope that answers your question,

Happy Designing,
Brandon

would that say, nothing happen with my site if I clean up?
So I can clean it?

Nothing is going to happen to your site. All it does is remove unused Class names.

1 Like

Fantastic! Thanks a lot Brandon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

But Brandon!
Why this warning:

• does I have to delete them? I thought I should “clean” them? that is not the same to clean and delete? or?

@neanea6060, it is the same to delete them/clean them. You are removing the unused class names from your site. You will always get a message to confirm that you want to perform that type of action.

Hope this helps a bit more.

Just caveat; sometimes you might have styles that are not currently assigned to an element, but you might use them in the future. If they are not assigned they are “unused”. As a result I always recommend keeping styles bound to elements on a style guide page. That way you won’t accidentally delete them.

1 Like