I NEED HELP! NEED TO LAUNCH BY 5 de MAYO! :)

Hello everyone,

I am participating in an event next week and I need to have my website ready. It looks fine on my computer but there are some issues shown on my phone. I thought I would be able to fix the settings in phone format but it isn’t allowing me to do anything below 991 px. Please help.

Below is my the site:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/solconcepts?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=solconcepts&preview=12ee8b9c023a96840ece6726319131cc&pageId=6085d8fd0067e322daadd68b&mode=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I had a look at the project and everything looks ok. I don’t see any issues. Please would you describe the issue in more detail or post the steps to recreate?

Sure,

Well, I was able to adjust the spacing in the other screen formats. My issue was that I was the spacing was not moving my objects.

Now, everything looks fine on my computer screen when I edit and all.

When I go check it out on my mobile, my project images do not show the same spacing as shown on my computer. When rotate my phone, the objects appear above each other.

Do you mind checking on your phone. Therefore, you can see what I am referring to. I have uploaded some images for you to see.

If you would like members of the community to check it out on their phones please would you post a link to the live site? Many thanks.

Here are some more examples :confused:

I have published it multiple times and refreshed it. But no changes have occurred.

My site is: solconcepts.co

I think the issue may be that you have “nested grids”. I would try the design just using one grid and see if that helps.

Oh! I see. Let me try re doing it. Thank you. I will check in soon to let you know you if it worked.

OK, so I removed the nested grids, now, when I play with the spacing, my object do not move.

& it is still stacking. but ONLY on my computer, on my phone it looks terrible as well but the projects are spaced out now. But I can’t tell what will look right because my computer screen and my mobile screen show me two different things… :upside_down_face:

& it show like this on my computer,

but like this on my phone…

Thanks for posting the links to your project and live site. This is how it looks on my iPhone.

Thank you for your help! I was able to fix it! :slight_smile:

1 Like