Streaming live at 10am (PST)

I need the footer to be set at different points on each page

Hello. I’m very new to Webflow. I have my site almost completely built but there is one thing I cannot figure out. On each page the footer moves up or down according to how I set it on the home page. This is a problem because then it over laps the content on other pages. How do I set it for each page individually so that there isn’t a big gap or not enough space between the footer and the content on the other pages. Probably very elementary but I could not find the answer in the forum or the help videos. Thanks!

Welcome! This should be a pretty straightforward fix, however without seeing the site in question it’ll be difficult to give you the steps necessary to adjust the element.

Can you please include the read-only link to your project so I can take a look?

1 Like

Thanks for the response.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/nvysion-website?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=nvysion-website&preview=c5cb4b17762ae06e702f6ba150cfa7a9&pageId=5f1783b12d947ba314af9182&mode=preview

I looked at a number of pages on the site but didn’t see the issue you described in your original post. Is there a specific place you notice it happening or did you happen to get it figured out?

I have not resolved it. Is there a way to set the footer at a certain point on each specific page? For example it will look fine on the home page but when I go to the blog page it’s all the way up, jumbled in with the blog post. Or the opposite, there is way to much space depending on where that pages content ended. Is there a way to set the footer specific to each individual page without all pages reacting to how it’s set on the home page?

Hmm, I don’t believe I’m seeing the same issue you are. Here’s what the blog post page looks like in Chrome on Windows 10:

Yea it was happening worse on the blog page. So I set the footer based on that page. If you look at the other pages, theres varying gaps where the footer does not set up against the content. If I were to set based on the home page, it would literally be up in the actual blog post, jumbled up.

I do thoroughly appreciate your help by the way.

In the notice section, on the flex space div there is a negative margin set, get rid of it.

I’ve looked around the editor but I’m not sure where the notice section is or a flex space div. I am looking at the videos now to crash course on it.

1. On the Blog Page, just above the footer there is a section named Notice section.
  2. Double click on it to edit it.
  3. In the Navigator, go to notice section > content wrapper > top margin > Flex space.
  4. change the bottom margin to ZERO.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for both of guys help! It is very much appreciated.

1 Like