Streaming live at 10am (PST)

IE Issues with Flexbox

Hi,

I'm having some issues getting my site ready in IE (and to some extent Safari). I'm using a lot of Flexbox and in IE this makes things behave differently than I want.

First off, some help pointing me to information regarding what I need to know in the future to build IE-proof websites in Webflow would be awesome. I tried finding this, but to no luck. (Though I'm by no means knows as an avid searcher.)

Second, I decided to focus on a specific problem hoping it will help me to fix the rest on my own:

It doesn't seem to accept the Flexbox properties, or maybe the CSS properties. And this problem keeps popping up throughout the site whenever I use Flexbox in a way that seems normal to me. So what am I doing wrong to upset these browsers as they don't seem to follow my logic.

Thanks so much for your help!

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dutch-beer-academy?preview=9901cb182cd50c3decc1ee33f2b54109

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.