IE11 Add to cart not working

Hello,

I just noticed on Edge that my add to cart button doesn’t work. It just says “Adding to cart…” then never does.

I looked in the console and I see this error:
SCRIPT5022: Exception thrown and not caught

webflow.c9f2f1f88.js (29153,2)

Here is the course page where you check out: https://www.ormsonlawtraining.com/product/reopening-and-res-judicata

This is kinda bad because customers can’t check out on IE11 :frowning:

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK

1 Like

Hi, @Matthew_Beasley! Thanks so much for reporting this, we really appreciate it! I see you sent in a ticket as well. I responded there, but I want to let you know that I’ve made the team aware of the issue and they’re looking into it.

I can’t provide a timeline for when a fix will be available, but someone from the team will reach back out as soon as we know more.

1 Like

Thank you Ben! Look forward to the updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there,

I checked again and noticed the issue still hasn’t been resolved. Any updates? @rileyrichter

Hi, I am encountering a similar issue with ios 10.3.3 on iPhone 5S. Process stalls at ‘adding to cart’ stage. Is this an issue with older iOS? Thanks

Same here. We launch a shop for our customers wine business and they have just told us, that they can’t add an item to the cart in IE11. We tested it internally as well, and I can confirm that it’s not possible to add an item to the cart on IE11 and even on Edge.

@rileyrichter It would be really appreciated if this could be solved as soon as possible, since our customer is losing sales because of this problem.

Thanks very much @dennis — we’ve updated the bug report and priority accordingly and are hoping to have a fix soon. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Hello,

Just wondering if there is any update? I have clients asking me for an update. Any more details I can share about the issue?

Hi, wondered of there was any progress on the 10.3.3 add to cart issue? My client is getting very frustrated and I am seriously considering moving to a different platform even if this means a lot of work for me.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @Brando, just checking in to see if there is information regarding a timeline for a fix of this problem.
Cheers,
Dennis

Any attempt to add an item to my shopping cart results in the message shopping cart is empty website.

Hello!

​Ben here with the Webflow Customer Support Team!

​I wanted to reach out and let you know that our team has addressed the issues with the cart in Microsoft Edge.

​Your customers who use Edge should now be able to use the cart as expected.

​I want to thank you for your patience as the team worked to resolve this.

The team is working on a separate fix to address the issues with IE11 and we’ll update you here again as soon as we know more. :webflow_heart:

1 Like

Just got my first complaint about customers not being able to add to cart in edge and IE. Is there something I am missing?

I just launched my ecommerce site and also having this issue. More importantly, it seems like javascript is broken across my whole site on Internet Explorer. None of my interactions are working and forms are not submitting, etc.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with javascript on other pages of their site beyond the add to card bug?

Site is working fine in Edge, Chrome, Safari, & Firefox.

~5% of our traffic is on IE, so this is a big deal to our team. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Also having an issue with numbers not showing up in a quantity selection box when on firefox.

Fixed this issue already, was just a padding issue. Still can’t figure out the IE issue.

I actually had this same issue. I wasn’t able to figure out the cart problems, but I did find a solution that mostly fixed the javascript interactions breaking.

Here’s the form post:

Thanks for sharing this. I tried this, but my site is still not working on Internet Explorer. My interactions are still not working and Webflow components like Tabs are still not working.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.