Streaming live at 10am (PST)

IE11 Add to cart not working

Hello,

I just noticed on Edge that my add to cart button doesn’t work. It just says “Adding to cart…” then never does.

I looked in the console and I see this error:
SCRIPT5022: Exception thrown and not caught

webflow.c9f2f1f88.js (29153,2)

Here is the course page where you check out: https://www.ormsonlawtraining.com/product/reopening-and-res-judicata

This is kinda bad because customers can’t check out on IE11 :frowning:

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK

Hi, @Matthew_Beasley! Thanks so much for reporting this, we really appreciate it! I see you sent in a ticket as well. I responded there, but I want to let you know that I’ve made the team aware of the issue and they’re looking into it.

I can’t provide a timeline for when a fix will be available, but someone from the team will reach back out as soon as we know more.

1 Like

Thank you Ben! Look forward to the updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there,

I checked again and noticed the issue still hasn’t been resolved. Any updates? @rileyrichter

Hi, I am encountering a similar issue with ios 10.3.3 on iPhone 5S. Process stalls at ‘adding to cart’ stage. Is this an issue with older iOS? Thanks

Same here. We launch a shop for our customers wine business and they have just told us, that they can’t add an item to the cart in IE11. We tested it internally as well, and I can confirm that it’s not possible to add an item to the cart on IE11 and even on Edge.

@rileyrichter It would be really appreciated if this could be solved as soon as possible, since our customer is losing sales because of this problem.

Thanks very much @dennis — we’ve updated the bug report and priority accordingly and are hoping to have a fix soon. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Hello,

Just wondering if there is any update? I have clients asking me for an update. Any more details I can share about the issue?

Hi, wondered of there was any progress on the 10.3.3 add to cart issue? My client is getting very frustrated and I am seriously considering moving to a different platform even if this means a lot of work for me.

Thanks

Hello @Brando, just checking in to see if there is information regarding a timeline for a fix of this problem.
Cheers,
Dennis

Any attempt to add an item to my shopping cart results in the message shopping cart is empty website.

Hello!

​Ben here with the Webflow Customer Support Team!

​I wanted to reach out and let you know that our team has addressed the issues with the cart in Microsoft Edge.

​Your customers who use Edge should now be able to use the cart as expected.

​I want to thank you for your patience as the team worked to resolve this.

The team is working on a separate fix to address the issues with IE11 and we’ll update you here again as soon as we know more. :webflow_heart: