Im having an error on website on phones with checkout on phone but not desktop ' There was an error processing your customer info. Please try again, or contact us if you continue to have problems'

I am getting an issue with the checkout of my website with orders however only on phone versions, a client told me about it so i went an ordered one of my products on my computer with chrome and it worked. I then tried it on my phone and it didn’t work, i am getting the error ‘There was an error processing your customer info. Please try again, or contact us if you continue to have problems’ when i press checkout when all the forms are filled in correct. The only thing that i have changed on my site recently is that i added the new discount feature but if it works on my computer i would not have thought that that would have effected my phone.
is this a bug that webflow will hopefully fix soon or is this a problem i will have to fix? Thankyou.

My read only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/k9grillzuk?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=k9grillzuk&preview=aecee3e237898578fe6e7178b462a998&mode=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)