I'm looking to create a simple info panel. What would you suggest?

So I want to create a simple element where there are 6 links on the left of store names and if you click one the store information will appear in a div on the right. I know this is a simple thing to do but I am a noob and I don’t have the language to know what that is called or what I should be looking for. Any idea what I’m thinking of and what I should try? Screenshot examle attached03%20PM

Welcome to the forum @Jordan_Horstman, glad you join this wonderful community.

As to answer your question, you actually have a couple different options.

1. You can use the Tab system and just use the container box for the store info. You can find info out here: Tabs | Webflow University on how to accomplish this.
  2. You can also create a custom interaction that when you click on any of the names, it would provide the info you are looking for each location. You can use this as reference: https://fun-services-nc.webflow.io/how-it-works#voucher

When you click on that second link it is a drop down for the questions, but the store location info would be the same. It is an interactions process and you can find more info on that here: Interactions & animations course | Webflow University

1 Like

Awesome thanks for your quick reply Brandon. Yeah I think the Tabs should be able to solve my problem. Thanks!

1 Like