Image Alt/Title Tags

Hi everyone!

I’m looking for a way to set image alt and title tags, and link title tags in the content of our blog posts.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

1 Like

You set your ALT images simply by right clicking on the image and “renaming” the title of the image. Optimal alt image titles are 7 characters long.

Link your Title Tags by highlighting the title --click your link icon in your web platform and link the title to the URL you want it linked to…

https://crucialtheory.com

I’d suggest using a title on the background div:

But if your approach is working (images getting indexed for image search?) then would be interesting to know to check it with seo analyzer

Coworker of the orignal poster here – and we forgot to mention, this would be in the Rich Text Editor (in a CMS blog post collection). We can figure out how to add alt tags to images, but is there anyway to add a title tag to a link? When linking a piece of text in the editor, I can find a place to open in a new tab, but no other settings.

Any help would be appreciated!

You need to keep alt tag for your image? Some websites they will give direct option to edit your alt tags like if you give right on your image then you might be see your options then you have to give your alt text
If there is no option to give directly your alt tag then use html code like I make below some example for you
app development

Title

You talk about image “title” ? and wants to add this titles dynamically?
<a title="my-title" href="#">hello title</a>

Alts

I think like WP its better to give alts to the image in the assets manager - “in one place” not per image per time (DRY):

adding-alt-text-wordpress1

Anyway scroll a little - her you find how to create Dynamic alt attribute:

We’ve figured out the alt tags for images, but I’m still trying to figure out how to add a title tag to a text link, not an image. There doesn’t seem to be a setting for that, when putting a text link in a CMS Rich Text Block.

Hi!

I’m unable to set alt Tags since few of the Blog Images aren’t getting reflected for adding the Tags in the Asset Panel.

Thanks in Advance!