Image colour changes after publishing

Hi,

I’m building a product grid where the images should have the same light grey background colour.

The images are properly created in Photoshop: same file, same background colour, sRGB, save for web. The background of all the images looks the same on the Webflow Designer, but after publishing, it looks different.

Thanks.

Javier,
I looked at your image and I see the base of the pop box has some shading as if its has lost some colour.
I checked your project and as you say it looks fine, I checked sizes etc and that looks fine as well.
The images are 1200x1200 which may be causing an issue.
That said I dont see any issue on my screen with your published site.
I am using edge on windows.

Thanks @iDATUS for taking a look.

After speaking with customer support, deactivating responsive images solved the issue: Responsive images in Webflow | Webflow University

Thanks for the update. Didn’t realise there was a setting there to turn it off if required.
Still not sure if turning it off is the best option but I see where the file is coming from and an image that’s saved to jpg and then resaved again using jpg is not going do be the best.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.