Image Placement Error

I have a logo on my navbar in my mobile view, and it looks just fine on webflow. However, on export the image readjusts itself so it’s no longer centered. The first screenshot is how the logo should be placed, and how it’s shown in webflow. The second screenshot shows how it shows up when viewed on a smartphone. Can anyone help with this? See the preview here.

Can you please share your project’s public link so it’s easier to understand your issue?

Learn how to do it here: Share a read-only link | Webflow University

The public link is already in the post above.

In webflow when you have an element with a marquee around and a grey border inside, it means it’s styled by default for you to see it in the designer. What happens once in production depends on the navigator. So avoid letting columns empty, give them content or a size. Your image probably moves because this emptu column behaves weirdly once published.

http://vincent.polenordstudio.fr/snap/bcf8p.jpg

Don’t use columns for layout, which is the case here. Prefer finding a better, cleaner way. Prefer using positionning to stick your back button on the right and keep your brand on the left.

Thanks for your help @vincent!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.