Image resizing for specific media query?

I’m resizing an image on Mobile-Portrait, and it keeps resizing the other media queries as well…how do I stop this?

1 Like

Hi @BaileyHood, Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, screenshots, and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

It sounds like you are using the images setting in order to change the image size. This is either done by dragging the image box double clicking the image to bring up a setting window or going to the images setting panel. This method is setting the width and height of the image in the HTML.

To style the image between devices you need to use CSS by adding a class to the image or a container wrapping the image.

But as @thewonglv mentioned the more information you give us the better.

Thanks for the response! I’ll provide more information so you can understand a little better. I have dropped an image and I have added a class to it. But when I resize the image when I’m on “Mobile-Portrait,” it changes the size of image in the media queries above it (i.e. Desktop, Tablet, etc.) I only want it to be a smaller size for the “Mobile-Portrait.”

Nevermind - I figured it out :slight_smile: I was resizing the image under image settings when I should’ve been resizing the actual element.

1 Like