Image upload failed. There was a problem signing the asset

I keep getting this error message when trying to upload an image. I have seen similar posts about this but no one seems to have the solution.

The file size is not too big. I have tried reuploading other images I have already uploaded to check and so I know it is a bug.

I have tried clearing cache, restarting computer, signing in and out, etc. etc.

I have never had this issue before and not sure what to do?

4 Likes

Try using your browser with no extensions installed or in incognito mode. Most likely this is a site/service issue. If the issue persists open a trouble ticket. Not something the community can help you with really.

1 Like

I also have this problem. I tried in Incognito mode and the same thing happens.

I am having the same issue. Has anyone determined a fix?

I am having the same issue uploading an image that is PNG file extension & 10 KB in size. Please advise.

I am also having this issue. I’m wondering if it’s because I’m trying to test out an image from Shutterstock, so I haven’t bought full rights to the image yet? Can anyone else confirm if they’re having this problem still?

I am getting the same thing. Whatever mode it is, my video is under the requirement to upload, logging off, logging back in it keeps saying upload failed, check the connection, upload failed signing the asset.

I just began receiving this error as well. It turned out my naming convention caused the file name to be too long.

6 Likes

Thank you! That solution worked great for me!

1 Like

YAY!!! I am so happy it worked :smiley: Hugs!

I have been trying for the past couple hours to get the asset upload to work, but have been failing constantly. I am using a MacBook Pro 2018 version. I updated my OS, Safari and Chrome and renamed the files. I tried uploading several different file types but none of them work. However, I was able to get them to upload in 2017 MacBook Pro. Is anyone facing a similar issue or knows how to fix it?

@preethi_hannah- Logout of the designer and login again. See if that resolves your issue.

Hey Lisa, Thank you so much for that awesome information. this was the same scenario for me. It happen that my file name was a bit too long. This fixed my issue. You awesome :smile:

1 Like

Happy Dancing Glad it worked for you! It’s so nice to be able to help. I am excellent at breaking things. XD

Hey Lisa, it worked for me too! Great! Thanks!

1 Like

Yay! I am so glad! :smiley: hugs and happy new year!

Yes, re-naming the file worked for me

2 Likes

Awesome! lol I’m still a total noob at this but am SO happy this helped! =D GL with your site!

Renaming the files did not help

I just had to login that fixed the issue

1 Like