Image URL code inside cms collection item not working. How to fix?

Hello, I want to add an image as a URL into my collection items but it is not showing the image.

I have set up my image URL field as a link in the back end, embedded code into the collection item, and have added the code

I’m not sure why it is not working?

Here is my site Read-Only:

Webflow does not automatically convert that value to HTML rather leaving you to do it. Use and embed and the URL value as the source in an IMG tag.

Sorry ahaha, I’m not really sure what you mean by that. Could you try to explain again please?

Please include your site’s Read-Only Share Link with your question.
A read-only link allows the community to view your project without making any edits to it and help diagnose your issue or provide feedback.

If your project has custom code or layout issues on the published site, please share that URL/URI as well.

https://discourse.webflow.com/t/how-to-enable-a-webflow-share-link/2

I have now added it to the description. The question is regards to the job board page, with the code embed within the collection item

The source is fine but you have two issues. The embed as its display property set to none and tracking prevention will block the image asset on browsers that provide such a feature.

Seems like it’s sorted. Thanks!