Images disappearing

Just a warning…
I had a complaint from a customer today that a bunch of icons had disappeared from her Webflow-hosted site. I checked and she was right. About 60 icons had gone.
I checked into it and the images (which were all SVG) showed in the panel as ‘0px x 0px’, so they had left an ‘imprint’ but the actual image was gone - even when I readjusted the size. What was even more bizarre was that some of the icons were fine, then, after a couple more saves, they went too. I did a restore, but that did no good either.
The weird thing is that all of the missing icons were showing in the assets panel.
I dropped you an email but when I didn’t hear back I had to replace them, hence the lack of a share.
But there is something very weird going on there.

Hi @Hywel,

Thanks for contacting us about this, as this definitely sounds like odd behavior.

Would you be able to provide the Read-Only link to your project? We would be happy to take a look for you.

Thanks in advance :bowing_man:

1 Like

Sorry, I missed this. No, I replaced all 30 images and, so far they are all still there, you won’t be able to see what the issue is I’m afraid.

I think this is the same situation as described here. Not sure if a fix was deployed.

1 Like

Uh oh, yes this is the exact same situation im having too. Its happened multiple times. My thread is the one dram linked above. No solution yet or reasoning for this happening :frowning:

Thanks Tanya. Yes, this is a serious issue which I don’t think Webflow is addressing.

I wonder if it’s related to the code that makes up the SVGs…?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.