Images in Grid Not Staying at the Same Size

Hi :wave:

I’m still relatively new so hopefully this is a quick fix…

Basically there are 5 grids that sit beneath the ‘Accommodation’ Hero Image and each grid has a bit of text and an image next to it. However the images don’t seem to be filling the set size and they’re just remaining at the scale of the original image. Basically all of the images are all different sizes and I’m wondering how I can make them all the same size?

On the homepage of the website I think I’ve got it to work but I’m not sure how.

Heres the link Webflow - The Goldstone Wedding

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. Thanks :smile:

It’s difficult to understand exactly what you mean by your description, but I think I know what you are talking about.

Instead of placing the image inside of the grid, place a div. Give that div a background image, and set the sizing to “cover”. Doing this will make sure the image fills the entire div without stretching or squishing.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Thank you so much! It worked :slight_smile:

This did not work at all for me. I’ve tried nearly every way to keep the images stay the same size after doing the desktop layout right but they’re not staying the same size when reducing to other device sizes? How did anyone do this? Is this a bug?

It didn’t work out for me too. Maybe I did something wrong, but in the end, I was able to fix it using another method. A couple of weeks ago, I was looking for an image enhancer, but I could find some rubbish applications. I tried to use them, but all of my pictures turned out blurry and of low quality. After some, I was randomly browsing through the internet, and I ran into a fascinating website that had a image upscale ai online. I decided to give it a shot, and I was shocked by how well it worked. That is indeed the best application for anyone who wants to take amazing pictures but doesn’t have the equipment.

Can upscaler really help with that?