Images not appearing when published

Hello. I’m having some issues with a published page on a client’s website. It works fine on the webflow designer. But when published, some of the images went missing. Screenshots below:

Designer:

Published:

This is the page: https://mytheo7.webflow.io/who-we-are

It’s supposed to have 10 directors photos, but only 6 appeared? Also, when I export the site, all directors photos are not saved in the images folder. And I’ve been getting this “Oops looks like something went wrong” message (see screenshot). Is webflow or my account having an issue?

Hi @zamnayan

I’m seeing all 10 images both in Chrome and Safari. Is the issue also resolved on your end?

If not, can you please send me a screenshot of your console so I can troubleshoot the issue.

1. Make sure you’re on this is the page: Who We Are
  2. Open the console
  3. Take a screenshot
  4. Send it here

As for the export issue, please submit a bug report so the team can troubleshoot that issue.

:one: First grab a console screenshot:

1. open the console before performing the steps to replicate the issue
  2. try to replicate the issue by taking the same steps that resulted in the error message
    This should result in the error message and a log of events in the console.
  3. Take a screenshot of the page with the error and console
  4. Include that in your bug report.

:two: Submit a report:

• Contact Support on the support page
  • Type “bug report” then provide all the information the chatbot asks of you.
  • You should receive a confirmation email that the support team has received your request. You can reply to that email to submit any additional information if you weren’t able to include them via the chat.
  • Include as much information as possible so the team can help you resolve it faster. For example, include the screenshot of the error and the console you took.

Hi Anna, yes the issue has been resolved. Ellen from tech support helped. Apparently the data of the images didn’t show up when selected. Then I had to reselect the same image to have the details shown correctly. See attached screenshots:

Before:

After:

Thank you!

2 Likes

That’s a sneaky one! Glad it was resolved!

Hi Anna
I hope you are doing well

I am also having the same issue. There are 3 cards where the images are visible on the webflow designer but after publishing it, I can’t see. It’s my company’s website so, it’s imp. Can you please help me out?

Hi Anil,

Were you able to resolve the issue?
If not, can you please share a read-only link so we can troubleshoot the issue?