Images Shrink When Inside a Flexbox

I’m encountering an issue that I haven’t been able to find another post about. Essentially, I have a lightbox element that I want to be responsive and that has a play button that sits over it and has an interaction applied to it. Here’s the structure:

36 AM

(this is located on the home page, ignore all other pages, they’re remnants of a template)

In order to get my play button to sit over the lightbox link, I made the div (class: TED Video Div) a flexbox. The issue is that when I switch to tablet view or mobile landscape view, the thumbnail image shrinks inside of the div, even though the width of the image is set to 100%. When I change a style, the image goes back to being the full size, but then after a few seconds, it shrinks back down. It looks normal in desktop or mobile portrait mode though, so this seems like it could be a bug?

Anyone have any advice? Also, if there’s a better way to achieve what I’m looking for, please let me know!

Thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - 2017 Annual Report

From what I am seeing on the preview link I see that you already fixed the issue right?

I haven’t actually. Right now, if you look at the tablet view, you’ll see that the image isn’t actually the full size of the div that it’s in. If you change a style of the div (can be anything, from my experience), the image will pop back to full size for 5-10 seconds, and then shrink again. Not sure if the behavior occurs in read-only, but that’s how I’ve observed it.

It’s totally occupying the full width of the div for me: https://i.imgur.com/OIGv1R9.png

This is what I see:

This must have been some kind of display bug then. It seems to be working for me now as well. Thanks for checking, everyone.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.