Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Implement Isotope for Advanced Filter/Sort/Search of Collection

Hi there! I’m looking to hire a solid, experienced freelance developer to help me integrate a tool like Isotope into a Webflow project that I’m currently designing. I need to be able to allow users to filter/sort/search through a Resource library, similar to this example (http://dynamic-search.webflow.io). Except, I have more categories (collections) and a large number of subcategories (collection items) which we need to use as filters. Also, we’re using multi-reference fields since each Resource is associated with multiple subcategory items of certain collections.

The time frame is ASAP (shooting to complete this portion by end of the month) but I can be flexible as long as I know the project is doable.

My strength is design. I’ve been using Webflow + CMS for a couple of years now and feel pretty comfortable with it. But honestly, this kind of coding and customization is not my strength. That’s why I’m looking for a killer freelance technical partner who’s comfortable with coding—and I am happy to pay you accordingly! :slight_smile: Could that be you?

If you think you’re a great fit, I’d love to chat with you! Just reply here with a way to connect and I’ll be happy to share more details and project links.

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Hi,
I can help.
You can reach me on Skype: cisin.justin or Email: justin@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss this further.
Justin
+14074139057

Hi Frankie,

I would be happy to help as I am an experienced coder.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes,
Andrew