Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Implementing Custom Code For Specific Sections

Is there a way to embed/implement custom code and have it affect different elements in different areas of the page? Since we can’t edit on-page HTML, I’m wondering if this is at all possible?

For instance, I am thinking about using Sentry Login, and they told me, in order to hide only PART of the content on a page–viewable only by logged in subscribers–I must add the following code:

<div id="Sentry_notLoggedIn" style="text-align: center; font-family: 'HelveticaNeue-Light', 'Helvetica Neue Light', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-weight: 300; margin-bottom: 5px;">**THIS NON LOGGED IN CONTENT SHOWS BY DEFAULT**</div>

<div id="Sentry_isLoggedIn" style="text-align: center; font-family: 'HelveticaNeue-Light', 'Helvetica Neue Light', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-weight: 300; margin-bottom: 5px; display:none;">**THIS LOGGED IN CONTENT SHOWS ONLY IF LOGGED IN**</div>

<script type="text/javascript">
     // are they already logged in?
          isLoggedIn = false;
          Sentry_loginTkn = getCookie('Sentry_loginTkn');
          if(Sentry_loginTkn){
               if(Sentry_loginTkn != ""){
                    isLoggedIn = true;
               }
          }
          if(isLoggedIn == true){
               document.getElementById("Sentry_notLoggedIn").style.display = "none";
  document.getElementById("Sentry_isLoggedIn").style.display = "block";
          }
</script>

Can this be accomplished with the embed widget or some other way? A yes or no or workaround will do :slight_smile:

*disclaimer: I am not a coder/developer and have a very basic understanding of it to begin with

Thanks a mil!

Instead of pasting the two divs into embed code widget, simply add two divs and give them the same IDs in the code.

Then paste everything inside and including the script tags in the page custom footer code section.

I will try this and thanks :slight_smile: