Implementing Nouislider on page

TLDR: how do you get a JS library like Nouislider implemented on a webflow site/page?

I’m pretty new and basic when it comes to implementing JS on my sites. So sorry if this is a completely novice question.

I’m trying to implement a slider on one of my sites that basically takes the slider input on a range of 1 to 10000 housing units and outputs a dollar amount based on how high that number is. (like say $22 per housing unit)

I’m pretty sure I can figure out how to get the actual logic programmed into a slider using Nouislider: noUiSlider - JavaScript Range Slider | Refreshless.com.

However for the life of me, I can’t figure out how to actually get the slider to show up on any site. (Right now I’m just trying to get a basic pre coded slider from nouisliders homepage)

I’ve added the data in the install area into my page’s header, as well as linking to an online js library since I know I can’t install and host the actual library on webflow. (This is being done via scripts) I don’t really understand how I then call on that repository/code to get the slider to actually show up on the page.

Could someone who’s done it before explain how to get Nouislider, or other JS based sliders embedded on a webflow page?

Also I’d be open to suggestions on easier ways to get a slider calculator added onto the page than what I’m currently exploring.

Hi @Daenon_Janis you can install almost any library from jsdelivr as example here is a link to your slider

To make it work just follow instruction in API documentation