Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Important webflow Carousel Question

Hello Today i would like to know how to add a carousel on my mobile sections where i have a slider option for my products, i couldn’t use sliders because to connect it to the cms i needed to use 1 cms collection for each slide, something that is not functional, therefore I added a pagination to my regular cms collection and it worked, however Im needing a solution because the pagination that I have needed custom code for it to not reload to the top of the page each time i clicked NEXT, so the custom code worked but only for ONE of the collection lists and i have three in that particular section so i want to know how to include the custom code for all three cms collection lists or if there is anything that you guys recommend I should do it would be awesome, thanks for helping and I hope i get a reply this time, after all thats what this amazing platform is about.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/comunafinal-hme?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=comunafinal-hme&preview=085e23ae769417842385d21f9fece3ed&mode=preview