Improved Client Billing: why can I only set up monthly billing?

The improvements is great, but why can I only set up monthly billing and not annual like on “normal” billing plans? Now the clients has to deal with accounting for the site every month instead of just once a year…

Also; the new feature where I can set up whats going to show on the credit card statement is great! Can this be implemented on normal billing too? At least automatically show the site name on the credit card statement. I have 20-30 Webflow sites. They all show up as “Webflow.com” on my credit card statements.

annual her:

docs

And about issue 2 - wow :slight_smile: Great Idea.

@Siton_Systems yes, for normal hosting plans you can choose Annual or Monthly, but not in Client Billing… as far as I can see… :confused:

1 Like

@Christoffer Yea we don’t support this yet, but we are highly considering it. Vote here to move it up the list. Annual billing cycle for Client Billing | Webflow Wishlist

2 Likes

@Lindapham Thanks, will vote!

Please also mention my “site-name-on-credit-card-statement-on-all-Webflow-sites” idea on next coffee break with the billing team too :wink:

Oh can you add that as a new wish on the wishlist :pray:

Because Webflow is discontinuing their client billing feature, they are now recommending that we use Bonsai to handle it. Anyone who is already using their client billing feature will receive a free year. I’ve included a link to their guidelines.

SubscriptionFlow also provide this recurring billing solutions. They give their customers the option of paying however they prefer, and then map all of those preferences to your system for automatic recurring billing.