Inc. Template Modification for Video Blog Posts

Hi All,

We’re considering using the Inc. blog template for our project, but it doesn’t look like it allows us to post videos in the blog.

We’re considering hiring someone to add this functionality to our version of the template and would love to get a better sense of whether this is possible and, if so, how expensive it would be to implement. Budget is extremely limited for this project, so $200-$300 would be our cap on this feature.

If you can help, please DM me here.

Thanks,
Brian

Hi @bschuring,

How do you want to upload the video the blog ? Because if you’re just looking to add a video link (like a youtube link), this is a native feature, you just need to add the “video Link” Collection Field in your blog settings… That doesn’t require any dev.

Or do you have a specific functionality in mind ?

Cheers

Hello Brian,
I would love to assist you with your requirements. A five-minute chat would be helpful. looking for your reply, thank you.

Regards,
Luis vane

hello @bschuring ,

you must have been busy lately but as you said i had sent you a PM here and still haven’t heard from you yet.

so can you please tell me if you are interested in my proposal or not, it would be a great help from your side, thank you so much.

Luis