Inconsistent element functions across devices

Hi, I am experiencing strange inconsistencies with various elements in my project.

I have 2 text elements - one is a scroll instruction at the top of the page and one is the website footer/credits at the bottom of the page - that adopt the settings of mobile landscape on tablet. So the settings I apply in mobile landscape are somehow being adopted in tablet. These two elements should have an absolute position to the bottom left on mobile landscape, and bottom center on tablet, but on live devices they both inherit the bottom left settings.

**Please note that in webflow preview mode, these elements function properly according to their settings. In live viewing situations is where I am seeing these errors, on the devices mentioned above (doing live previews on iPad and iPhone).

**When you click my read-only link you have to toggle preview mode a second time to see the website as it would look published (I am assuming this has something to do with my visibility and animation settings on elements).

Some investigation into this would be great!

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK]
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.