Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Inconsistent footer across pages

Hi everyone,

My footer spacing at the bottom is inconsistent across pages, I’ve taken feedback given prior from the forum, and made the footer a symbol originally, but this still resulted in inconsistencies.

Specifically, please look at the home page, the contact me page, and the portfolio home page and you’ll see what I mean. I tried adjusting the body length, and it helped somewhat for the portfolio home page, although it’s still not exact, and when i tried adjusting the same for the contact page, it did not work at all.

If you please have any suggestions, let me know! Share link is below.

Here is my site Read-Only: My website
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Never set a manual height on the body of a page. Always set it to auto. If you want the spacing in the footer, set padding on the bottom of the footer div.

If you are new to webflow I strongly suggest spending a good amount of time on https://university.webflow.com watching a ton of videos to learn the basics of web design and design in webflow. It will save you a lot of headaches as you build. Good luck!

1 Like

Nevermind, it worked, i set it to auto and adjusted the padding of the footer, thank a lot!

1 Like