Independent scrolling

Hi there!

I want to have a website that can be possible quite long to scroll down. Along the way down there are several links that can be clicked to open a modal window or similar “box” that opens on top of the main content. This “box” is also quite long and I need to be able to scroll in this individual from whatever is in the background.

The point is to not leave context. I I scroll down on a page klick an item to find out more, then when finished with that item I want to continue my journey down again where I left off.

Can this be done in Webflow?

An example of a site that does this is Trello, where project opens up on top of everything else.

Hi @mnim, Could you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, and screenshots of the elements in question really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Dave

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.