Initial State in Interactions is not affected by trigger settings

Hello,

I came across this issue a couple of times, it’s easy to work around but very annoying so I figured I’ll post it here.

I want an interaction to affect only Desktop devices. The Initial state feature is very useful for interactions but affects every devices even if they are not selected in the Trigger Settings. We obviously need those initial states only when using the Interactions…

Hope you’ll fix this!
Thanks!

Eliott

2 Likes

This problem was raised many times on the forums. The response is that it is unlikely to change any time soon because of the way initial state is executed.

Hi @eliott,

Yeah, you bring up a great point: Having the initial states only when using the interactions would be great.

You are not alone in thinking this would be an awesome feature to have in Webflow. It is definitely something you can vote for on our Webflow Wishlist

This is one of the best ways to get feature requests implemented, as highly voted requests are always seriously considered. :webflow_heart:

Thanks in advance, and don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any additional questions that I may help with :bowing_man:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.