Inline CSS code

I have a client that wants a landing page with all inline CSS. Is there a way to build this directly in weblow with inline or will I need to use the exported CSS code to then make inline CSS in sublime text? They also want no JS, but want pop up windows. How can I do that?

is there a very specific reason why they need all the styles to be inline?

I don’t know why they want it. I don’t want to have to custom code everything as the told me this after the estimate. Is there a way to do it in webflow?

you can use the EMBED widget and get he whole page on your own. but that would defeat the whole purpose of webflow’s designer tool.

maybe you could show the power of webflow to your client and also explain why inline styles are bad

2 Likes

I’ve never used embed with webflow. Is there a tutorial on how this works you can point me to?

The only way to do it is to use the embed widget. Find an explanation here Custom code in head and body tags | Webflow University

But like @PixelGeek said in this case it defeats the purpose of Webflow because you are going to have to type out all the code yourself and the copy and past it into the embed widget.

I think the best thing to do is have a conversation with your client and ask them why they want inline styles. Then go through the reasons why it is not a good idea; including the time it is going to take and the money it is going to cost them.

Thanks guys. Didn’t know that is how they wanted the files supplied until today.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.