Insert Multiple Option to Select Field at Once

Is there a way to add multiple choices at one time to a select field? I want to add a country select field and I want to include all 190+ countries (per GDPR guidelines), but I don’t want to add each one individually.

1 Like

Sadly, no, it’s not possible to upload a list of multiple values to a select field.

1 Like

Now it is :tada:

Thanks to Webflow copy & paste, I was able to create a little tool that will generate a native Webflow select input from a comma-separated list.

Here’s the link to the tool (it’s free for anyone to use).

I like to use ChatGPT to generate the comma-separated list.

3 Likes

Duncan thank you so much for this. What an incredible tool. That has saved me creating 228 select options manually… kudos to you!

@DuncanHamra You are the man, what a great solution, it was good enough to get me to have a look at Memberstack and I’m convinced. So good! When I finally get a concept I want to push I’ll definitely be going ahead with Memberstack. Currently just playing around with a whole bunch of things as a proof of concept.

One issue I’m having with your select input generator though, I can’t get the text in the select field to match the other fields in my form. Any ideas? I’ve attached a screenshot.

1 Like

Woohoo! So glad to hear it Will :pray:

As for the select field… can you tell me a bit more about what’s happening? I’m not sure I 100% understand the issue yet. Do you mean the placeholder text styling is matching?

Also, could you share a read-only link? I’ll take a look :grin:

Thanks, Duncan. You saved me about an hour!

1 Like