Inserting images into cms, Seaside template

I am having difficulty adding images to the cms dynamic Featured Room and Featured Event blocks. I watched the tuts, followed the directions added the image and nothing rendered. Maybe I am missing something on the Seaside Template. Any help would be awesome!

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/key-colony?preview=b1c12e7cb55a4546099af9c1ea796a0b
(how to access public share link)

Those elements are using background images. To set a background image source navigate to the settings panel. There you’ll see some purple check boxes. Select Get BG image from. Select the CMS field of the image you want.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Thank you, AlexN. That makes sense due to other elements.

1 Like

Hi Ron. This is one of my templates. If you need further assistance don’t hesitate to contact me at support@studiocorvus.com. Happy to help. But Alex is right, it’s using Background images for those elements!

Thank you, Rowan. I am still stumped. I will contact your support Monday with more questions. There is something I am obviously overlooking.
Have a great weekend!

Ron

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.