Integrate Third Party Payment Gateway

Hey all!

I am building an ecommerce site, but unfortunately the country I’m located does not support any of the available payment methods webflow is currently providing. As I have zero knowledge in custom coding, I would like to know if it is possible to integrate a third party payment gateway in webflow. If yes how?

Below is a walk-through map provided by the third party called “Tap Pay”

Thanks in advance!

You cannot run server side custom code with Webflow. So NO this is not possible.

I suggest you leverage foxy.io as your cart which supports many many gateways and is easily integrated with Webflow.

You could also export your site, host it yourself, and build your own integration if you wanted to. That would require programming and would not related to Webflow at all.

3 Likes

Hi @DanielY.
Josh from Foxy here. We don’t integrate with Tap Pay currently, but we are open to paid integrations. Also, there’s a chance we support another option you may be interested in (Payment Methods | Foxy.io). More info about our seamless integration with Webflow can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, need help getting started, etc. We’re happy to help.

Thanks,
Josh

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much for your help! I will definitely look into Foxy.

1 Like

Hi josh,

Please which payment gateway do you integrate with that accepts payment in Nigeria. I am currently buidling an ecommerce website for customers in Nigeria. Stripe and paypal doesn’t work there.

thanks

Hi @jeberulz.
Sorry for the late reply. Looks like 2Checkout and BlueSnap both support Nigeria. There may be more. Here’s a full list of supported gateways: Payment Methods | Foxy.io Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
Josh

How bout India? Which payment gateway does foxy.io support in India?

Hi @Artchit_artist.
Thank you for getting in touch. Looks like the following gateways support merchants in India:

• 2Checkout
  • Adyen
  • BlueSnap
  • CCavenue
  • Ogone
  • iDeal
  • PayPal

There may be more. Here’s a full list of Foxy supported gateways: Payment Methods | Foxy.io Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
Josh

@foxy do you allow payments for CBD products?

Hi @Dmitry_L.
Yes, we sure do. The important thing is having a gateway/processor account that supports CBD. If you’re in the US, we recommend Square: CBD Payment Processing - Sell CBD Online & In-Store | Square

Unfortunately, we don’t have any partners that support CBD for merchants outside of the US, but if you have a processor who integrates with any of the supported gateways here: Payment Methods | Foxy.io you should be good to use Foxy.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

@foxy , are there any payment gateways that you offer that are supported in Pakistan? Thanks

Hi @Moeen.
Thank you for getting in touch. Yes, as far as we know, the following options support merchants in Pakistan:

• 2Checkout
  • BlueSnap
  • PayPal

We’re not notified on supported location changes, so there may be more: Payment Methods | Foxy.io Hope this helps. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any follow up question: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Hi @foxy !

Are there any payment gateways for Ukraine ?

Thank you!

Hi @Roman_Leonovych,

We support the following payment options in Ukraine:

• 2Checkout
  • BlueSnap
  • PayPal

There may be more, so feel free to check out the full list of our supported payment gateways: https://foxy.io/payment-methods. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
Lauren

Hi @foxy!

Are there any payment gateways for Pakistan?

Thank you!

Hi @Abdullah_Waseem.
Yes, the following support merchants in Pakistan:

• 2Checkout
  • BlueSnap
  • PayPal

There may be more that we’re not aware of: https://www.foxy.io/payment-methods Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Hi @foxy

I am building a website in Saudi Arabia, do you have anything that support mada payment gateway, it is a local payment gateway?
https://www.mada.com.sa/en
https://moyasar.com/

Thanks

Hi @Abdulaziz_Husic.
Thank you for your post reply. Unfortunately, we currently do not integrate with either of those options. That said, we support 100+ payment method/gateways: Payment Methods | Foxy.io

In some cases, we can do paid integrations. Feel free to contact us directly: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Hi @foxy,

I was wondering what payment gateways are supported for business in Spain? Currently I know I can use stripe, but the money they charge is too much for the price of the items I am working with so I am looking for alternatives.

Kind regards,

Hi @ubolivar.
Yes, we integrate with multiple gateways that support merchants in Spain:

• 2Checkout
  • Adyen
  • BlueSnap
  • Braintree Payments
  • Global Payments
  • Klarna
  • Pay360
  • PayPal
  • PayPoint Gateway Freedom
  • Purchase Orders (offline)
  • Realex
  • Stripe
  • WorldPay (Global)

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh