Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Integrating Gumroad with Webflow

Hi, I need to setup a page for a client to sell digital downloads. I believe integrating with Gumroad may be the best solution for this (happy to hear any other suggestions though). I wondered if there was a tutorial on how to do this, specifically with Webflow? Are there any examples of sites built in Webflow that are integrated with Gumroad?

Thanks

Hi @sparky.
Josh from Foxy here. We support digital products and have a seamless integration with Webflow:

We offer an unlimited free trial and free one-on-one onboarding. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance.

Thanks,
Josh

Hi Josh,

Great, thanks for that. I wondered if you have any links to sites made in Webflow which sell digital products using Foxy? Would be very helpful in making sure the client knows what to expect.

Hi @sparky.
Happy to help! I’d have to search through our Webflow users to find someone doing digital products. Probably quicker would be for me to setup a demo. Mind sending us a quick email and I’ll put something together for you. Feel free to send details on any specific needs you have as well. hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Thanks very much Josh. Just waiting for a more detailed brief from the client (expected today) and will then send you an email.

1 Like