Interactions not showing up until preview

Hi,

There seems to be an issue with making interactions. I’ve noticed this for a little while now and it’s the first chance I’ve had to flag this up.

It used to be the case when creating an interaction you could see what it would do. So move a slider and the object would get larger or smaller etc.

Now you have to gauge what it will do, as you can’t see the final result until you hit preview.

Anyone else having this issue? Is this being fixed soon as it’s a bit annoying.
Cheers

Hi @Pie

Thanks for posting this, this definitely sounds like odd behavior.

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Please send me screenshots / recordings of the behavior you’re describing.

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.