Interactions Not Working On Mobile Device

The main form on my site is also not submitting and I’m not sure why. It just suddenly stopped working.

I am also having one other problem. The interactions for the checkboxes labeled “yes, this is my home” and “no I’m just curious” on the second tab of the form on my site work correctly on desktop version but they are not clickable on mobile devices. I have included images of these buttons below.

Here is the read only link for the site: Read Only Link

The main form on my site is also not submitting and I’m not sure why. It just suddenly stopped working.

Thanks for the help.

Hi @Pconte, thanks for the post, I am taking a look at least one issue on the site is there is some custom code errors in the published site that need to be looked at or removed from the site.

CloudApp

Usually with custom code errors that may impact something else including the form, it is good to remove the custom code to help isolate the root causes.

I am still checking on the site, but wanted to report this first issue in case you know what this script is.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, Dave!

Any idea as to why none of the interactions are working correctly? I have them all set up correctly as far as I can see.

Thanks!