Interactions panel not working properly

Hey,

My interactions panel is not working properly as when I try to select something I want to animate the modal moves away from my cursor.

Gif of what’s happening:

I’m on windows & the latest version of Chrome.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @DharmaNode ,

Thanks for sharing what you’re experiencing in regards to setting your scrolling interaction. Yes, this is definitely odd behavior :frowning: I can totally understand how this is super annoying

We have reached out to the team to get their help in getting this fixed for us

Though we do not yet have a timeline, we’ll let you know about the fix as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance for your patience :bowing_man:

1 Like

Since the name of the topic is generic enough this bug can also go here:

I cannot see the bottom of the interactions config and settings (if the list of interactions is long enough) and no matter what screen height I set:

The bottom is cut off. I see this on all my projects.

Please guys, this is getting out of hand recently.

edit: to see the problem please see the image in full view.

Hi @dram,

Thanks for the additional question, and I’m happy to provide some insight.

The recent issue with being unable to see the bottom of the panel is due to a recent update of Chrome to v72.

Our engineers are currently providing a fix that is being tested, and once available I’d be happy to let you know.

Thanks in advance for your patience :bowing_man:

3 Likes

Hi @dram,

The fix for the Interaction pane is now available.

Feel free to refresh your Designer to note the available fix.

And please let us know if the issue persists. :bowing_man:

2 Likes

Yes, the fix worked for the plethora of problems people had, it seems. Thank you for timely help with that one - it made working with interactions impossible for a while!

Yeah, that was a tough one to experience, definitely :bowing_man:

Definitely, thank you for your help and patience :pray:

Hi there!

Thank y’all so much for your patience. :bowing_man:

Our engineers were able to complete a fix, and it should now be available. :hammer_and_wrench:

Feel free to refresh your project, and the fix should be available to you.

Though, please let me know if you’re still experiencing the modal following the cursor

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.